Thursday, November 19, 2009

IBC Princess Retreat


My Father is the King of kings...and that makes me a Princess!



Wow! What a wonderful time we had at the Women's Ministry Retreat for Immanuel Baptist Church in Rogers. Twenty one other women and I drove 55 mins to Sonshine Mountain Retreat Center (http://www.tcwm.org/Sonshine-Mountain-Retreat-Center.html) in Mountainburg, Arkansas. It was a beautiful facility with an even more beautiful view! I highly recommend it for your retreat or family reunion.

Anyway, what a wonderful beginning to the Strings Attached Ministry at our church. Together, we shared our hearts, our minds, our laughter and our quiet moments with our Lord. Thank you, IBC Princesses for fully engaging and for opening up your hearts and minds to all that the Lord had to say. For those Princesses that missed it, I ain't gonna lie, you missed a rowdy, fun time! But rest assured, there will be more! We need you!

You are a vital piece of the puzzle! Without you, our picture is incomplete!

1 comment:

  1. Cari, that was great! Wish I could have been there. My mom told me all about it and brought me the DVD of Mrs. Duggar speaking. Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete