Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited to be featuring a guest post from one of my favorite guy bloggers over on www.carikaufman.com, Jonathan Acuff. Jon writes a blog called Stuff Christians Like (he also just published a book by the same name, released in April 2010) which is probably one of the funniest blogs I have ever read. Stuff Christians Like seeks to answer the question, "Does the stuff we like ever get in the way of the God we love?" with satire and truth.  It is hilariously funny, sometimes a little scandalous, and openly honest about the Christian life. On what Jon calls "Serious Wednesdays," though, he dives much deeper into the Christian life and takes a serious look at the challenges that we face and the God we love.  I love Wednesdays!

Anyway, come on over and check out one of these serious Wednesday posts....and check out Jon's site, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

1 comment: