Friday, September 4, 2009

9/4/09 Company Girl Coffee

Wow! Another week? What? I am rushing out the door to buy some Xander safe "ice cream" (Rice Dream) for a school function and don't have much time...but I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the gals who stopped by last week and commented on "Strings Attached."

I am currently working hard at the HOW Strings Attached is going to look and operate. I am trusting that God will take care of that (he has so far) and kind of trying to keep my preconceived notions out of the way.

I will be posting more about it soon....but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who took an interest and expressed your support....you guys rock!

Check back soon! I promise more is to come!

6 comments:

  1. Aloha! Just stopping by from Rachel's blog. Looks like we have something in common today. We're both putting our faith in God for different reasons.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting when God puts a dream in our hearts, isn't it? I love the graphic for Strings Attached - and look forward to hearing more about it soon!

    Thanks for your comment and prayers today - God is good - all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...thanks for getting back to me about Strings Attached. I never did get you my email. Here it is: www.athomewithdawnw@hotmail.com.
    Forward away.

    Thanks for keeping my coffee secret. shhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a chance to use the vision boards yet....believe it or not...not all kids and hubby were at home after supper at the same time all week...but for sure I am doing it this coming week...I think it's a great idea and looking forward to implimenting your ideas. Thank you....so sorry to make you think so hard on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment! I think you may be right, a new word choice may make me feel batter about trying to get the weight off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you'll have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete